Are you a busy person that doesn’t have a lot of time to cook healthy meals for yourself and/or your family? Do you suffer from a lack of energy? Do you wish that you had easy steps to help you provide your family with nutritious meals for the entire week…. All while staying on a budget?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, please join us for our 5 day group. We start August 21st 2017.
At the end of the 5 days, you will:
Southwestern Egg Cups
By: Team Beachbody
Servings: Makes 6 servings, 2 egg cups each
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 20 min.
Nonstick cooking spray
½ cup unsweetened almond milk
16 large egg whites (2 cups)
Sea salt (or Himalayan salt) and ground black pepper (to taste;
12 medium jalapeños, seeds and veins removed, chopped
1½ cups black beans, drained, rinsed
6 oz. cheddar cheese (about ¾ cup)
Here are your instructions:
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Prepare twelve muffin cups by coating with spray. Set aside.
3. Combine almond milk and egg whites in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper, if
desired; whisk to blend. Set aside.
4. Evenly divide jalapenos, beans, and cheese between prepared muffin cups.
5. Evenly pour egg mixture over broccoli mixture.
6. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of egg cups comes out clean, and eggs are set.
Here’s an example of one of the recipes that you will get in this exclusive group:
Here is an example of the workout that will be provided to you